Price: High ’20s.
I hate to part with my boat but increasingly long hours at work lead me to believe I won’t be using her much next summer.
I’m selling it with almost all my gear so it should be ready to go. I might also be willing to part with my wakeskate, wakesurf and wakeboard if you really are looking for a turn key boat. If you’re looking to get into your first wakeboard boat/v-drive this is a very cost effective way to do so.
1998 Mastercraft MariStar 225 VRS
- 22.5 feet long, 98″ wide. 24’2″ with trailer. 3350 lbs.
- Seats 12
- 5.7L EFI 350 cubic inch Corvette LT-1 V-8 engine 340 hp (approx ~480 hours, rebuilt at ~250 hours by previous owner due to improper storage)
- 61 gal tank
- Dual axle color matched trailer w/new spare tire. 1600 lbs.
- Perfect Pass cruise control
- Dual batteries with switch
- 20″ Teak swim step
- Titan Series I wakeboard tower with racks
- 2 Fusion t-series tower speakers
- Sony CD player with MP3 hookup and remote control
- Cooler with drain
- Hot/cold shower
- Bimini top
- Cover for boat when trailering
- Anchor and rope
- Dock lines
- PFDs + safety cushion
- 3 ballast bags and pump
- Full documentation and receipts
To be honest a little maintenance was neglected this past season:
- Cover needs to be repaired as it has some tears and is missing some clips
- The Perfect Pass has a faulty servo. The part has been ordered.
- The boat could use a detailing
- Volt guage on dash is broken
- One of the racks is broken and needs a part replaced