The Green Button
MC PC World
AVS' MCE FAQ
MSFT HW List
Matt's MCE Wiki
||Saturday, December 04, 2004
In case you are curious here is my home setup:
- Samsung 46" DLP TV (HLP4663W)
- Halo brand XBox connected to the TV with component
- Denon ADV-1000 5.1 receiver connected to Media Center with optical connection
- Gateway 901X Media Center 2005
- Connected to the TV with DVI
- Connected to my network with a 100mbps link
- P4 3.0
- 512MB ram
- 200 gig HD
- ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
- DVD burner
- ATI DTV Wonder ATSC tuner connected to a lame antenna
- NVIDIA NTSC tuner connected to a Motorola digital cable set top box
- Creative Audigy card
- Gyration keyboard and mouse (I hate the mouse)
- 13" Gateway LCD TV
- Media Center Extender
- Computer speakers
- Netgear FWAG114 802.11a/b/g wireless router
Update: Photo of my setup
6:15:48 PM 
© Copyright 2005 Matt Goyer.
I work at Microsoft in the eHome division on the Windows XP Media Center Edition team as a Program Manager.
The posts on this weblog are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights. The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer's view in any way.
mail *at* mattgoyer.com
Please include a good subject line in your email! And I will read all emails but may not be able to respond to them all.